Translate

Friday 10 July 2015

Happy Birthday to You


I love this girls dress. Once upon a time I could wear dresses like this - I think I was about 12 years old lol. As you can see another Stamping Bella stamp.  Still more to go but this is the last for now in this batch.

I love this stamp - its just so soft and pretty so I coloured her all soft and pretty. Copics again. Stayed with that beautiful pink and mint green look. Finished her off with some Wink of Stella here and there on her and the cake.

Finished of with three little gems in her hair and stamped sentiment in grey rather than black to go with the card. Just felt black would be too harsh, anyway the grey worked. Had to pick a separate sentiment as the one that came with her was just too big for the design I settled on for the card.

Did the same as I did for the last card and used a piece of patterned paper to cover the front of the card. Added a wee bit of glitter by running the glitter ribbon down one side then attached the image slightly lifted with dimensional foam.

I thick I will enter this in  Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 381 - Ladies Only



I know the Topping option was red, white and blue but well it looked so pretty so entered her anyway.

Okay thats it for today, I hope you enjoy your visit and
'see you when the mud cracks'

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours. I've never been able to get in a dress like that ever - but I'd be able to eat the cake no problem! Xx

Pop's Cards said...

I am loving the colours on this creation sweetie hugs Pops x

Deb said...

Just gorgeous! Love that image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!

Kim Heggins said...

I always love seeing your incredible creations. You coloring skills are as fabulous as can be! this card is fabulous and so sweet too. Love that birthday cake!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. After seeing your wonderful creations I think I might have to put some stamping bella on my wishlist! They are great images for my girls/their friends.

lostinpaper said...

I think you must have all these fabulous girls! I just coloured Bentley up for a magazine card and remembered why I love these stamps so much, looking at your card makes me want to start colouring all over again, it's so great!

tree said...

What an adorable card!

Colleen said...

You are so right, this little lady is darling, beautifully colored with such soft colors. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

What a cute image - you did amazing job of colouring it. Absolutely lovely card.
Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty - great stamp and again beautifully colored!