Translate

Monday 13 July 2015

It'll be all right.




I decided to go in the furry challenge going on at Simon Says Blog. Of course then I had to make up my mind which image to use. This one is one of Mo's Digital Pencil images. I just love the dog.






Close up so you can see his eyes. If your a dog lover you will see what I'm talking about. If not then just ignore my waffle.
I coloured with copics, then cut out the layer with the new die I got, this one punches lots of little holes so guess who has dots everywhere.
 Attached to a purple card base. Stamped my sentiment and ooooops, yes I used Miss Misty but its crooked. Lets blame my cold, hey.
To save the card I restamped on the purple card stock, used a label die to cut out the sentiment. Attached it directly to the card, over the crooked sentiment and attached a couple of wee little gems to finish it off.

I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I have. I just think its so cute.





used markers/copics for colouring so assume thats what it means :)

Of course I have a couple more cards, you know how it is. Colour one then another then another, then decide which to use. Ended up making cards for all. Will post another later so as I love to say

See you when the mud cracks and enjoy your visit.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colouring. Gorgeous image - I have a dog :) so I can see what you mean.
Now if you hadn't said I wouldn't have noticed the sentiment I would have thought you meant to put it on purple cardstock from the start :) I see you have another post off to check that out too.

Heather said...

A gorgeous CAS card Aileen, I love your beautifully coloured adorable image with such a lovely expression and perfect with the sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining you with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

lostinpaper said...

A cute Mo image for sure! And another fabulous card Aileen!

*Vicki* said...

This image is adorable and you've done a brilliant job with the coloring too!! I also love that you've made it a stunning CAS style too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Jingle said...

Awwww! I just love this to pieces! So sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful images and gorgeous coloring, Aileen! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh she looks so sad and I love that image
the sentiment fit together
what a sweet dog beside her
and your coloring is adorable too
Great card Love this
thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs, Monika (DT Member)

Patricia Alvarez said...

Beautifully colored. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Marybeth said...

Another darling card colored to perfection ! I am a dog lover