Translate

Monday 24 August 2015

The hardest years


This sentiment arrived in the mail today and I just had to use it for the CASology numbers Challenge on this week. Could it get any better. then I had to thin about what to put with it to keep it clean and simple. Then I thought about the Hamster, he looks so......well ohhh my!!!!
Using Miss Misti I stamped the Hamster and the sentiment with black ink. Coloured in the hamster in brown tones, bit of grey for shadow under the hamster.


Heres a close up of my hamster, is he cute or what?? Was really happy with his colouring.

ok time to link this up with the challenge at

Hope you enjoy your visit and come visit again.



9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

PMSL I Love that sentiment, it so so true, how sad does that little critter look I just want to pick it off your card and give it a hug :0)

Hannelie said...

Oh what a perfect sentiment. Hehehe so true!
Love your beautiful CAS entry to Casology!

lostinpaper said...

Totally made me smile today, thanks Aileen!

Jen W. said...

Aileen, that sentiment is hilarious and the little hamster was made to go with it! Ha ha! Gorgeous coloring and shading on the little guy. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

OH Babs said...

Such a cute card. Love the image and nice coloring.

Ruth said...

Hahahah! That is a brilliant sentiment. It just fits your little hamster so perfectly. Absolutely love your card! Xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Aileen!! I think your card is the funnest I've seen. I love that sentiment. Super fun and CAS!! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

Darnell said...

How could I not know about this awesome hamster stamp?! I must have it for Hammy!! You've been holding out on me, lol!! You used him for the PERFECT card sediment, Aileen and you colored him just right with that shadowing! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. The 2 stamps go together perfectly. You have coloured so beautifully.