Translate

Sunday 1 November 2015

The world can be amazing......


To finish off the 30 Day Colouring Challenge I decided to
 finish with Zigs on Watercolour cardstock.


These two beautiful pieces are from a set that Simon Says is (was??) selling.


They are brilliant. Done onto really thick wonderful watercolour cardstock, 12 different pages with Suzy's Doodles. I received them in early October and have finally started to watercolour. The zigs
are working perfectly on them which I was not sure was going to happen as when I have tried Tim Holtz Watercolour paper with the Zigs I found they didn't work their best and I assumed its the same paper.

I just place a thin line of which ever colour I want and then use a wet brush to blend or move around. Really enjoying this and love how the two I have done have turned out. Basically two card fronts done.

Just have to decide how to use them now but I will worry about that later.

Time to post to 
And thats the end of another challenge. Got some great cards out of the challenge and some great images painted or coloured ready for use later.
I would just like to thank Kathy for doing this brilliant challenge. It must be huge to organise this around everything else going on and I am sure everyone feels the same when I say 'Thank you Kathy, another great Challenge completed'.


Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

4 comments:

Kim S said...

I just got the Zig pens and I got them just to do watercolor panels like this - I think it's SO fun!! I love your bright cheerful colors - wonderfully done!

maria f. said...

Your artwork here brings a big, happy smile to my face!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just amazing....fabulous cards!

Anonymous said...

i love it! so bright, colourful and cheery! in answer to your question aileen, the paper pad i used is Cosmo Cricket’s ‘Just Add Water’ pad - from their website it's "Printed watercolor paper features clear and gold foil resist that comes to life as watercolor is added."