Translate

Monday 19 December 2016

Three Very Easy Christmas Cards

Todays post shows you three very simple cards that I ended up doing lots of.

 The baubles are from a stamp set from Annabelle's Stamps and they are really pretty and I haven't used them anywhere near enough. They aren't available anymore, sorry.

I coloured the Christmas baubles with copics, fussy cut them out.
Added them with dimensional foam and drew the line
on with silver pen.


I used blue Distress Ink on the 'Seasons Greetings'
sentiment.
Very simple card.

Next up is a card with lots of white, white card and white sparkle
paper for the snowflakes and silver mirror cardstock for
the sentiment.

I added the die cut snowflakes with glue then once dry I trimmed
off with scissors.


Very pretty and simple card. The Seasons Greetings sentiment 
was added first. these are rather large die cut snowflakes
but they look quite good here.



Another card that has turned out well and once done the first
time was good for producing in bulk.

Next up is this Santa and reindeer that I bought last year too late
to use for Christmas then and had coloured and fussy cut
but they were waiting for inspiration.


Then it hit me. Used a patterned page with Christmas words
cut to the size of the card.

Added Santa and the reindeer with dimensional foam.


Added a bit of Kindy Glitz to Santa and all done. So easy
and I loved them. They all went off with the others and I have to confess
that no family or friends got Christmas cards this year. I was not organised
enough with trying to reach my goal for the Caring Hearts Card Drive 
and moving mum and dad into the nursing home. So family will just have
to wait till next year, they will survive and friends will get a card after Christmas
just so they know I care. I think any card is better than no card.


Challenges:



Seasons Greetings White Sparkle Snowflakes





Seasons Greetings Christmas Baubles



Santa and Rudolph card




Seasons Greetings with Christmas Baubles





Was so hoping to get a snarky card done will just have to wait till 2017
for this year will settle on Santa and Rudolph.




Santa and Rudolph




Seasons Greetings White and Sparkle white snowflakes




Seasons Greetings Snowflake card




Seasons Greetings baubles


Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.











21 comments:

Robin said...

These are all adorable! I love the embossed snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Barbara said...

All your cards are fantastic! Love so much the sparkling snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Great cards. You are amazing in all that you do achieve. I'm sure your family and friends will understand and I bet you do something else just as special.
Love the ABS I have that set and must confess I haven't used it as much as I should either! But I could say that for most of my stamps!! If I don't get back to visit before the week is out I hope you and yours have a fabulous and merry Christmas. Enjoy :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous cards I love that Santa one, it made me smile! Congrats on your Happy Little Stamper WIN!

Viv said...

Great set of cards Aileen.
Happy Christmas.

Majo said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo - DT ♥

lostinpaper said...

So so wonderful Aileen, love and miss Annabelle Stamps!

Bobby said...

These are all fabulous, Aileen. I don't do mass producing but maybe I should. I have a ton of snowflake dies so I could do that one easily.

Donna said...

Fab cards! Thanks for playing along with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

*Vicki* said...

All three of these are just gorgeous and festive designs!! I really love how they have sparkle on each one!! :) Love them all!! HUGS

Lindsey said...

Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your cards are lovely, Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...love all your wonderful cards! Just so beautiful. I love your final card, that Santa is amazing.

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful CAS cards and great Santa---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Tammy said...

Three gorgeous cards, I love that fun Santa image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful and fun cards! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing at Glitter 'N ' Sparkle this week Lisa DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wonderful cards, of course the fat Santa with that dorky deer is my favorite!

Viv said...

Super Xmas cards Aileen, love all the sparkle too ;) Viv xx

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining our XXX- Xmas challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.