Translate

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Have an Awesome Birthday


This was one of those last minute cards, yes again. Elysha had already made Dale a birthday card and I wasn't going to worry about doing one because her prince and castle and princess and family but....


I wanted to try out the wave stamp from the Ton and this was the perfect opportunity.
How cool is this stamp. So easy to use. Of course I used the Misti to make sure it lined up perfectly.
I used Peacock, Mermaid and then Faded jeans for depth . The Faded Jeans I stamped twice and the second time I sprayed a little water on to help it blend a it. The sentiment comes with the Stamp set.

The shark and board are Avery Elle and of course go with my sense of humour perfectly.
I stamped, copic coloured and fussy cut the pieces. Lucky my son gets my humour.


Challenges:

















6 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Interesting and beautiful card! Thank you so much, Aileen, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

lostinpaper said...

I coming around to 'share' your wave stamp, isn't it brilliant, and so is your card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card is so fun! That wave is amazing, but I love the shark! Your coloring brought him to life thanks for joining in at STB

Ruth said...

I always love the look of these layered stamps, but can never make them work as well as you seem to. It’s a brilliant mash up of different companies. Bet he’ll love it! Xxx

Cara said...

Fintastic card! I love that wave stamp. When I eventually get some spare cash, a shopping spree at The Ton is on the cards x

Bobby said...

That wave stamp is fantastic, Aileen, and you've made it fun with the surfboard eating shark.