Translate

Monday 5 February 2018

Party Time


It's nearly time for the Muse Card Challenge to close again.
 I love the inspiration provided by Vicki
this week

Love the individually cut critters and the circle and stripe so I decided to go with those features and add to my card in my own way.



I used acetate to mask the card front and added the circle as a background of pale green and blue like a background with Distress Ink in very soft colours and a couple of flicks of water just because.

I Copic coloured the three critters from Purple Onion, then fussy cut them, added some Wink of Stella to the ribbon on the present but you cant see it here. I also go around the edges of the outline where I have cut with a black Copic to  re-define the stamping.


I added a double strip of washi gold foil hearts on the side, then attached the critters so they look like the front two are holding hands. I cut a piece of wood look pattern paper for the post in the penguins hand, die cut the banner from green vellum and the sentiment from white card stock. All done and I think its so cute, its just what I wanted.

I wish I had found time earlier as its a great design and I can see this looking fantastic with so many of my stamp sets. Hopefully I will remember. Thanks vicki for the inspiration.


Challenge:






without the topping this time




Copic Colouring



Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon




11 comments:

Ardyth said...

These guys are adorable, Aileen! So happy to see you squeaking in at the last minute again! lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Viv said...

Great cards Aileen!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So CUTE! Lover this inspired card -- thanks so much for joining in at Muse and STB!

Julie B said...

Fun take on the Muse, they look to be having a real party!
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Your critters are just adorable. Great colouring and fab fussy cutting.
xxx

lostinpaper said...

Too cute Aileen!

Bobby said...

Adorable, Aileen. I love that they're holding hands.

TaeEun said...

Purple Onion's critters are so adorable! Great combination and placing of them!!!

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Aileen. Love it. Thanks for sharing at ATSM.

Cara said...

I do love you and your last minute creations! This is just adorable x

Viv said...

Aww what cute critters Aileen, super card and great colouring as always too ;) hugs Viv xx